I’m back with another Shayna’s Kitchen recipe. Today I’m sharing instructions on how to make my gooey gluten-free brownies. The dessert is always a crowd-pleaser and will make your home smell delicious while they are in the oven.
If you have a sweet tooth, beware because these photos are sure to make your mouth water. The gluten-free recipe makes for a great family activity to do with the kids and enjoy together while watching a movie. Keep reading to learn the step-by-step directions on how to make the delicious brownies.
Fudgey, Gluten-Free Brownies
Serving Size:12 brownies
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
Total Time:30 minutes
3/4 cup almond butter
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
3/4 cup almond flour
3 tablespoons coconut flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon Celtic salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup vegan milk
1/4 cup dairy-free, refined-sugar-free chocolate chips
*both are optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Prepare an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together wet ingredients until combined.
3. Add your dry ingredients and mix together until a smooth batter forms. Fold in chocolate chips last.
4. Pour batter into the prepared pan and spread. If using cacao nibs, sprinkle on top. Bake at 350° F for 20 to 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cut into squares and let cool. Drizzle with almond butter or desired topping.
Show us how you recreate (or modify) this delicious recipe and use hashtag #pooshpalate for a chance to be featured on our social.