Looking for a guilt-free, gluten-free, dairy-free sweet treat that will change your life? These keto cups are made with only three ingredients and can last for weeks in the freezer. Grab them to satisfy a sweet tooth or serve them as a guiltless post-dinner dessert for you or your guests. Made with vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free chocolate chips and coconut butter, these keto cups actually have health benefits, too.
Coconut butter is rich in lauric acid, which is known to boost the immune system and can also boost metabolism. Not to mention, this snack is packed with healthy fats, so you feel full longer.
Follow the simple instructions and recipe below:
Coconut Butter Keto Cups
Dietary Info:Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Keto-friendly
Serving Size:12 cups
Prep Time:15 min.
Cook Time:35 min.
Total Time:50 min.
1. Line a muffin baking pan with liners.
2. In a small pot, heat 3/4 bag of Lily’s chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil on low heat, until completely melted.
3. Once melted, use a large spoon to spoon in an approximately 1/4 inch thick layer of melted chocolate into each muffin liner. If you run out of chocolate, repeat step two.
4. Once done, place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
5. While the chocolate layer is in the freezer, melt 1 1/2 cups of coconut butter over the stove in a separate small pot, stirring slowly.
6. Once the coconut butter is completely melted, take out the muffin pan. Make sure the chocolate is frozen.
7. With a clean spoon, scoop a thin layer of melted coconut butter in each liner above the frozen layer of chocolate. If you run out of coconut butter, repeat step five.
8. Place pan back in the freezer for another 5-10 minutes.
9. Heat up another 3/4 bag of Lily’s chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, until completely melted.
10. Take out the muffin pan and add a final 1/4 inch layer of melted chocolate on top of the frozen coconut butter.
11. Place the pan in the freezer one final time for 15 minutes.
12. Take out, serve, and enjoy.
13. Store the remaining cups in the freezer until they are gone.
The content provided in this article is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that Poosh, LLC (“Poosh”) is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. You understand and agree that Poosh shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information in the article.
Be sure to share your photos on Instagram using the hashtag #pooshpalate for a chance to be re-grammed on our social.
Up next, be the first to know our weekly content and sign up for our Poosh newsletter.