The season of love is upon us yet again—and so is our annual Sweetheart Soirée.
It was a night for the girlies to clink glasses, stock up on Poosh-approved Valentine’s gifts, and, most importantly, share a night going to town on some pizza. Not even the wind and rain could stop us from having a good time.
Guests arrived at The Maybourne Beverly Hills and headed up to Dante, where they stepped out onto the back patio and into a bucolic flowerscape straight out of the English countryside.
Fresh flowers and greenery were abundant throughout the space and made it feel like we were in our own modern-day secret garden. Whimsical rugs from Ruggable punctuated with rose and willow tree details lined the floor, leading everyone from the bar, to the gifting suite, to the dinner table, and back again.
Since this was a Poosh event, of course, we had delectable mocktails and cocktails right when you walk in. The bar was stocked with wine from Wölffer Estate and bottles of 818 tequila. Creamy espresso martinis made with Mr. Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur were flowing, as were the energizing Sprightly Shirley mocktails with Lemon-Lime CELSIUS for a nonalcoholic pick-me-up. For an easy grab-and-go bevy, we made sure to have cans of Absolut® and Ocean Spray® Vodka Cranberry Ready-to-Drink Range on hand.
The must-see spot was the ethereal photo moment, which was filled with romantic flower arrangements alongside a printed garden backdrop for a true paint-me-like-one-of-your-French-girls fantasy. The stunner setup wouldn’t have been possible without the genius help of Enso Creative, who turned our vision board into a dreamy reality. Luckily we had Davis Bates on hand to snap photos throughout the night.
The gifting suite was well-stocked with goodies to take home. (Thankfully, we had Hulken roller bags for easy transport.) The tables were brimming with keepsakes that included:
- Luxurious hair accessories from Fiona Franchimon, including the Nº 1 Hairpin from the Paris Collection, Nº1 Hairpin Steel, the Hair Treatment Oil Serum, and the Nº1 Hair Comb.
- A Dossier fragrance bar in an array of fragrances including, Ambery Saffron, Citrus Matcha, Spicy Orchid, Ambery Cherry, Woody Sage, and Fruity Almond. We had scent strips and a scent menu at the ready, so everyone could pick their favorite bottle to bring home.
- WH-1000XM5 Wireless Industry Leading Noise Canceling Headphones from Sony Electronics in a sleek, neutral silver.
- A selection of V-Day-inspired coin purses and mini handbags from Kate Spade.
- A variety of yummy chocolate bars from Oobli (with only one gram of added sugar!).
- Self-Tanning Natural Glow Face Drops, Self-Tanning Firming Body Drops, and Self-Tanning Refillable Water from Isle of Paradise to keep glowing year-round.
- Lacy lingerie sets with matching silk shorts from Gooseberry Intimates.
- Nodpod weighted Silk Sleep Mask.
- Snif’s Big Flirt candle (with sexy notes of ripe wild strawberries, chocolate ganache, vanilla milk, and champagne).
- Lemme Purr’s Probiotic Capsules.
- A clothing rack full of Halfdays’ snow gear, including beanies, socks, jackets, and more.
- Body Wash, Massage Oil, and Shea Butter Cleansing Bars from Bath & Body Works in Aroma Love Rose + Vanilla.
- Coco Awesome’s interactive journal, For When You Are Surviving (For When You Are Feeling Your Feelings).
- Papier’s Tulip Vase Wellness Journal with a Wave Rollerball Pen.
- A heart-shaped tin to be filled up with as many Sockerbit gummies as possible.
- A chic four-in-a-row board game from Printworks.
We enjoyed an Italian feast of Dante staples, including everything from pizza and pasta to dorade and burrata.
It was made even better with plush seating draped with eucalyptus linens from SIJO Home, gorgeous flower arrangements from POPUPFLORIST, and Williams Sonoma tableware, complete with etched glassware, embellished plates, and pink lattice napkins.
The night couldn’t end without IG-worthy desserts. Crumbles Patisserie created towering croquembouche and decorated mini buttercream and meringue cakes worthy of going on the grid. Then, there were ice cream sundaes made with creamy vanilla gelato and Oobli milk chocolate drizzle.
We washed it all down with a signature espresso cocktail—the Looking Brewtiful made with Mr. Black.
Rain or shine, we always have a good time. See you next V-Day, Pooshies.
Up next, be the first to know our weekly content and sign up for our Poosh newsletter.