Fun fact: This apple tea was originally named after Kourt’s family baby nurse, Grace, since she introduced the homemade recipe to her. The light brew is full of organic ingredients with immune-boosting properties—like turmeric and ginger—making it a great drink to sip first thing in the morning. One more fun fact: It’s also Kourt and Kendall’s signature tea to make together whenever KJ pops by Kourt’s house.
Homemade Apple Tea
Prep Time:5 min.
Cook Time:10 min.
Total Time:15 min.
1 quart of water
1 red apple (sliced into quarters)
2 cinnamon sticks
8 whole cloves
¼ teaspoon of turmeric
1-inch cube of ginger (sliced)
1 bunch of mint
¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
Organic Manuka honey
1. Add water, apple, cinnamon sticks, cloves, turmeric, ginger, mint, and cardamom to a large pot.
2. Squeeze half of lemon into pot, thinly slice the other half.
3. Bring pot to boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, covered.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of honey to bottom of each mug.
5. Strain tea over honey in mug to dissolve.
Shop our daily supplements collection:
Show us how you recreate (or modify) this delicious recipe and use hashtag #pooshpalate for a chance to be featured on our social.