1. Cut each zucchini into 3″ pieces.
2. Place the zucchini sticks in a colander over a bowl, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of salt to drain excess liquid.
3. Drain for an additional hour and make the dip during this time.
1. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a pan over moderate heat, and add sliced onion. Cook until caramelized. Remove from heat.
2. Place the following in a small food processor or blender: caramelized onions, apple cider vinegar, honey, and mustard. Process until fairly smooth.
3. Remove from processor and stir in Vegenaise.
ASSEMBLE ZUCCHINI STICKS
1. Rinse zucchini thoroughly, then pat them dry.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
3. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spray the parchment with olive oil.
4. Combine Panko gluten-free bread crumbs with grated parmesan cheese, pizza seasoning or mixed Italian herbs. Mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Beat eggs and dip each zucchini stick in egg mixture, then coat with topping.
6. Place each stick on baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes, until light brown.
7. Remove from the oven and flip over.
8. Bake an additional 12-16 minutes until golden brown and crisp.