Not only will our Saje x Poosh diffuser leave your home smelling delightfully refreshing, but each essential oil in our special blend was also thoughtfully selected based on how they can enhance your at-home wellness rituals. Saje’s in-house aromatherapist and educator, Trevor Ellestad, is here to thoroughly share the benefits of each oil note in our Positively Poosh blend. Learn more about how different essential oils can promote relaxation, contribute to whole-body calming, uplift mood levels, and more below.
Note: The Poosh Diffuser Blend should be enjoyed with a diffuser and not be used topically.
• “Calming, soothing, versatile—lavender is one of the world’s most loved essential oils.
• Lavender, a fragrant, pale purple flower with a soothing scent, has been used for healing, cleaning, cooking, beauty, and fragrance for thousands of years.
• Floral and herbaceous, lavender is loved for its whole-body calming and balancing benefits. This sweet essential oil is commonly used alone and is featured in many relaxing blends.
• Lavender’s history even includes a legend that it was used to tame tigers and bears.”
• “Feel radiant and uplifted by adding some zesty sunshine to your day. Refreshing yet soothing, orange can help brighten the skin while illuminating the positive in life.
• It’s traditionally used for relaxation, lifting a lowered mood, and cleansing and cleaning.
• The oil is cold-pressed from the peel of fresh, ripe fruit harvested from the evergreen orange tree.”
• “Geranium essential oil, which is steam-extracted from the whole plant, is found in skincare products, fragrances, and traditional remedies. It is known for its lovely, soothing, rose-like fragrance, as well as its beneficial effect on skin and the emotions.
• Fragrant and rose-like, geranium has a calming and balancing effect on the mind. A natural comforter and very soothing for the skin, it is a popular choice in skincare products.
• Native to southern Africa, where they have been used in traditional medicine for centuries, geraniums were beloved by the Victorians and can now be found blooming in gardens across Europe and North America.”
• “Sweetly floral with soft undertones and a warming effect, ‘the flower of all flowers’ soothes and balances the skin and the mind while inspiring feelings of joy and hopefulness.
• For centuries, ylang ylang essential oil has been valued for its calming, uplifting properties and its sensual, soothing aroma. It has an iconic, calming aroma.
• Native to the islands of the South Pacific, ylang ylang trees produce deeply fragrant yellow blossoms that only bloom at night.”
• “One of the most precious essential oils, rose brings balanced harmony and comforts the mind. The ‘Queen of All Flowers’ symbolizes love and beauty and is prized for its beautiful fragrance.
• Wonderfully diverse, rose is used in everything from skincare to fragrances to desserts and luxurious baths, not to mention as a symbol of love and a regular feature in floral bouquets.
• The beautiful, iconic roses that we know and love have a recognizable floral aroma that has made them one of the world’s most popular flowers for thousands of years.”
• “Light and fresh, this uplifting citrus essential oil is rejuvenating for both the mind and the emotions. Grapefruit awakens and encourages smoother-looking skin as it is a natural astringent.
• First known as ‘the forbidden fruit,’ grapefruit is a 300-year-old citrus hybrid known for its fresh, uplifting fragrance and sweet-tart flesh that is rich in vitamin C and lycopene.
• From forbidden to featured for breakfast, grapefruit is a young fruit with a rich history as a popular citrus and an uplifting essential oil.”
• “Fresh and floral, palmarosa can be uplifting and stimulating, while also calming with an aroma between rose and geranium.
• Palmarosa is a grass belonging to the same family as lemongrass, citronella, and gingergrass, native to the Indian subcontinent.
• Palmarosa is also known as East Indian geranium or rosha grass.”
Positively Poosh Ultrasonic Diffuser Kit In Grey
Saje x Poosh
Positively Poosh Ultrasonic Diffuser Kit In White
Saje x Poosh
The content provided in this article is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that Poosh, LLC (“Poosh”) is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. The opinions and content included in the article are the views of the interviewee only, and Poosh does not endorse or recommend any such content or information, or any product or service mentioned in the article. You understand and agree that Poosh shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information in the article.