Poosh yourself to make your own Golden Milk concoction at home, not only for the many health benefits that it offers, but so you don’t break the bank. Here’s our version of the popular drink that is packed with amazing anti-inflammatory ingredients, such as cinnamon, ginger, and turmeric of course. Adding these ingredients into your diet can reduce inflammation and help repair cell damage. They also taste delicious and can help lower daily stress. Read on for the step-by-step recipe to naturally energize your day.
Dietary Info:Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Vegan
1.5 cups almond or coconut milk
2 teaspoons ground turmeric
1 tablespoon coconut butter
2 teaspoons agave syrup
A dash of cinnamon
A pinch of salt and pepper
1/2 peeled knob of ginger
1. Add almond or coconut milk to a pot on the stove over medium heat.
2. Add turmeric, coconut butter, agave syrup, cinnamon, salt, and pepper, and stir.
3. Once the liquid is steaming, add to a blender.
4. Add the date and knob of peeled ginger.
5. Blend until smooth and creamy.
6. Pour into a mug, sit back, relax, and enjoy.
Original Turmeric Superfood Latte Blend
Matcha Turmeric Superfood Latte Blend
Cacao Turmeric Superfood Latte Blend
Be sure to share your photos on Instagram using the hashtag #pooshpalate for a chance to be re-grammed on our social.