In our truth or dare Poosh Your Wellness closing session, Kendall introduced us to a tequila twist bar. During the game, Kourt and Kendall sipped on 818 Tequila while pranking their family members (you can watch the full video below if you haven’t already). Back to tequila though.
Ahead, we’re sharing everything you need to re-create your own tequila twist bar at home—using 818, of course, which is available now in California and nationwide this summer.
“The twist itself brings out different flavors in each tequila. It’s clean and low calorie, easy, fun, and also showcases the dimensions of flavor of 818,” the 818 team shares.
The next time you’re in the mood for tequila, swap the sugary mixers for citrus twists to truly bring out the natural notes.
One note from Kendall’s team: for the lemons, oranges, and grapefruit, make sure to get ones with really nice deep color to their peels. Those will look better and have better oil in the peel, which will be better for flavor.
Here’s everything you need to make Kendall’s twist bar.
• Bamboo skewers
• 2 lemons
• 2 navel oranges
• 2 grapefruits
• 2 mangos
• Chili-lime seasoning
• Pineapple cubes
• 1 package of fresh rosemary sprigs
• 1 package of fresh basil
• 1 jar of cherries
• 1 jar of vanilla sticks
• Package of candied coconut
• Large clear bar ice cubes (1 per glass)
• Peeler for the citrus twists
• Grapefruit twist or slice
• Lemon (twist or slice) and basil
• Rosemary sprig (which we can glaze in sugar or leave natural)
• Mango cubes sprinkled lightly with chili-lime seasoning
• Pineapple cubes and candied coconut
• Vanilla stick
• Orange (twist or slice) and cherries
Up next, shop the newest items from the Poosh Shop here.