Get ready for the whole house to smell like fall while baking these delicious gluten-free pumpkin spice muffins. This seasonal treat makes for a filling breakfast that everyone is sure to enjoy – even the kids! You can pack the muffins on the go or in school lunches for a health(ier) alternative to cupcakes.
It wouldn’t be the holiday season without a little pumpkin spice in the kitchen, right? So get the recipe below, and enjoy from now through the holidays.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Serving Size:12 muffins
Prep Time:10 min.
Cook Time:32 min.
Total Time:42 min.
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
2/3 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup agave syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup almond meal
3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1 cup gluten-free flour
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a standard-size muffin tin and dust with gluten-free flour.
2. Add eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, agave syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk for one minute.
3. Stir in baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice, and mix. Add water. Whisk once more.
4. Add almond meal, gluten-free oats, and gluten-free flour, and stir until just combined.
NOTE: The batter should be thick.
5. Divide batter evenly among 10-12 muffin tins, filling 2/3 of each tin.
6. Bake for 27-32 minutes or until tops are golden brown and a toothpick or knife comes out completely clean.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin, then gently remove and cool completely on a rack.
8. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
Be sure to share your photos on Instagram using the hashtag #pooshpalate for a chance to be re-grammed on our social.