We love a refreshing indulgence from time to time, and summer is almost here. Know what that means? Marg and mule season is upon us!
We first tasted this smooth, bright green, energizing elixir at Camp Poosh 2023, where Magic and Cocktails was whipping up some seriously special and unique drinks. Of course, we love anything with 818 Tequila and matcha, so this citrusy, ginger-spiced mule with a yuzu twist was an instant fave.
Get the recipe below:
The New Matcha Mule 818 Cocktail Recipe
Dietary Info:Vegan, Gluten-Free
Prep Time:3 mins
Total Time:5 mins
1. Place fresh mint leaves in the bottom of a large glass or jar, and muddle to express the oils and flavor.
2. Add ice to the glass, filling almost to the top.
3. Mix the matcha powder into the ginger juice in a separate bowl, and whisk vigorously until combined.
4. Drizzle the matcha and ginger mixture over the ice.
5. Add the tequila, yuzu juice, and blue agave.
6. Stir with a long cocktail stirrer until all ingredients are combined.
7. Top with your lemon peel—cheers!
Show us how you recreate (or modify) this delicious recipe and use hashtag #pooshpalate for a chance to be featured on our social.