We’re back at it with Kylie in the kitchen. We’ve shared her loaded avocado toast and homemade pasta sauce using fusilli noodles, and today we’re adding to the cookbook list with her chocolate chip cookies recipe.
We can almost smell the sweet dough baking in the oven now. The KJ–approved directions call for loads of chocolate chips that make them perfectly gooey. Read on to learn the step-by-step instructions below and let us know if you bake this delicious dessert by using the hashtag #pooshpalate on Instagram.
Kylie Jenner’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Serving Size:12 cookies (depending on size)
Prep Time:1 hour, 10 mins
Cook Time:10 mins
Total Time:1 hour, 20 mins
2 ¼ cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 sticks softened butter
1 cup brown sugar
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Mix together flour, salt, and baking soda.
3. Blend together softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract.
4. Once smooth, add eggs to the butter mixture and blend on low.
5. Gradually add flour mixture.
6. Once thoroughly blended, add chocolate chips to the mixture and blend again.
7. Place the dough in the refrigerator for one hour.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on a baking rack.
Shop essentials for a 'me' night:
Show us how you recreate (or modify) this delicious recipe and use hashtag #pooshpalate for a chance to be featured on our social.