Cue your sweet tooth because this brownie recipe never disappoints. Kris has baked these for her family for years, and Kourt has carried on the tradition by making the chocolate treat with her kids. She slightly tweaks the instructions to use gluten and dairy-free ingredients.
See what the delicious recipe calls for below.
Kris Jenner's Famous Brownie Recipe
Serving Size:30 Brownies
Prep Time:15 min.
Cook Time:20 min.
Total Time:35 min.
4 1-ounce squares unsweetened chocolate
2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 12-ounce package mini semisweet chocolate chips
Confectioner’s sugar (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Microwave the unsweetened chocolate and butter together and set aside.
3. In the bowl of a food processor, process the eggs and vanilla.
4. Slowly add the sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth.
5. Add the melted chocolate slowly through feeding tube and process until smooth.
6. Add the walnuts and chocolate chips one ingredient at a time and pulse to mix.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
8. When cool, cut into squares and sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar if desired.