Vegetable soup for the soul, we say. Since it’s officially that season, we’re sharing Kourt’s comforting noodle soup recipe to add to your rotation. It’s hearty, full of flavor, and sure to hit the spot on a cold winter day. Read on for the step-by-step instructions on how to make the delicious bowl of broth, noodles, and veggies.
Kourt's Veggie Noodle Soup Recipe
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
Total Time:1 hour
1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
1 white onion, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
2 carrots, chopped
1 zucchini, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
8 cups water
8 cubes vegetable bouillon
2 cups gluten-free noodles
2 bay leaves
1 large bunch kale, chopped
1. In a saucepan, add the oil. Allow the oil to heat (about one minute). Add the onion, celery, carrots, zucchini, and garlic.
2. Allow the vegetables to brown.
3. In a pot, boil 8 cups of water and dilute the bouillon in the boiling water.
4. Add the vegetables and bay leaves to the broth.
5. Allow the broth and vegetables to simmer for about 20 minutes.
6. Cook the gluten-free noodles al dente. Once cooked, add the kale and allow it to wilt.
7. Serve with a side of gluten-free crackers.
Show us how you recreate (or modify) this delicious recipe and use hashtag #pooshpalate for a chance to be featured on our social.