Curious? Confused? Probably both. Yes, the thought of stamping your face with (tiny) needles sounds intimidating, but let us ease your mind and explain why you should add this glow-giving treatment to your skincare routine.
Stamping is a form of microneedling that involves the use of fine needles to gently puncture the top layer of your skin, which tells your body it needs to heal those micro-wounds, so it sends in collagen. Essentially, these micro-injuries stimulate collagen and elastin production in the skin. The new collagen-rich tissue helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reduce scars caused by acne. Microneedling also helps your skin to absorb products (post-needling), which means faster and better results.
Long story short, it’s great for anti-aging and more even skin tone and texture. Learn more about the key benefits and how to use the newest ~exclusive~ item available in our Poosh Shop.
Meet The Things We Do Ritual Set that Kourt’s been using for months, which comes with the Dew & Go Microneedling Infusion Stamp and four ampoules of the Brighten Skin Brew, which is a vegan-friendly serum with key brightening ingredients (niacinamide, licorice root, and tranexamic acid) to provide your skin with the nutrition it needs for a pigment repair boost.
The Things We Do
Comes with four months worth of the exclusive vegan brighten skin brew ampules.
The Things We Do is an L.A.-based med-spa, founded by Vanessa Lee, who is a world-renowned medical aesthetic provider. Her skincare approach is all about empowering natural beauty through educational and uplifting treatments and products. This of course aligns with Poosh and Kourt’s ethos, so you can see why we’re so excited to team up with her brand to sell the skin-enhancing set.
The difference between dermarolling and stamping?
Although both are safe at-home tools, stamping is meant to create controlled patterns on your skin while dermarolling is used in a back-and-forth method. With the Dew & Go Infuser Stamp + Brighten Skin Brew, product is directly absorbed into the skin.
How to use the set:
1. Twist and remove the stamper cap, and fill the chamber with Brighten Skin Brew.
2. Leave upside down for two minutes.
3. Cleanse your face.
4. Stamp your skin. Note from the brand: “You’ll want to work outward from the center of the face and try for a 50% overlay. This means each time you stamp, you overlap the previous stamp halfway. This should leave each area of the face stamped at least twice.”
*Avoid stamping around your eyes.
• Treatment is recommended once every 2-4 weeks.
• Avoid using makeup for 24 hours after the treatment.
• Don’t forget to apply your daily sunscreen, especially when using this product as it can cause photosensitivity in combination with microneedling.
• We recommend doing the treatment at night.
Head here to find out how to clean the tool.
Stamp your way to plumper, smoother, and healthier skin!
Up next, shop more from the Poosh Shop here.