Update your keto menu with Kourt’s latest summer salad. The easy-to-prep dish makes for a quick and healthy lunch that will keep you full and on track with your keto plan. Carve out 15 minutes of your day, and this refreshing salad could be your next go-to afternoon meal or light dinner option. Learn the full list of ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Kourt's New Summer Keto Salad
Prep Time:3 mins
Cook Time:8 mins
Total Time:11 mins
1 cup fresh organic romaine lettuce
2-3 fresh organic carrots, shredded
Handful of organic cherry tomatoes sliced in half
1-2 strips of turkey bacon
Organic turkey breast (low sodium)
Handful of sliced almonds
Handful of pecans
Ingredient and instructions here
1. Cook turkey bacon and then chop it into bite-size pieces.
2. Slice cherry tomatoes.
3. Roll turkey breast into pinwheels.
4. Mix ingredients for dressing.
5. Add lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, chopped bacon, and turkey to plate.
6. Serve dressing and nuts on the side.
Up next, be the first to know our weekly content and sign up for our Poosh newsletter.