This comforting and sweet treat is right in time for Valentine’s Day. Kourt is sharing her recipe for gluten-free chocolate chip banana bread. Serve it fresh for breakfast or an afternoon (and/or) midnight snack—either way, it’ll make your home smell delicious and settle your sugar craving in a seasonal way if you go the extra mile and use the festive heart-shaped cutouts. Learn how to make the GF banana bread Kourt bakes at home below.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
Dietary Info:Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Serving Size:1 loaf
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time:50-60 mins
Total Time:55-65 mins
– 4 organic overripe bananas
– 1 cup organic coconut sugar
– 1/4 cup melted organic coconut oil
– 1 3/4 cups organic blanched almond flour
– 1/2 cup organic tapioca flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon fine-grain salt
– 4 large organic eggs
– 3/4 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips (can substitute nuts of your choice)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients in another.
3. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry mix bowl and mix together.
4. Fold in your choice of chocolate chips or nuts.
5. Pour the batter into a medium loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.