Kourt is usually known for her ultra-glossy, super healthy, high-shine, straight strands. However, during this round of glam, renowned stylist Andrew Fitzsimons opted for a sexy, sleek, goddess-emerging-from-nautical-slumber vibe.
And we’re into it.
Of course, Andrew used his award-winning line, but make do with what you can. Follow each step below to recreate the look:
1. Prep damp hair with a leave-in conditioner. He used Andrew Fitzsimons AF 1 Restructuring 10-in-1 Leave-In Conditioner for heat protection. Spray evenly from mid-length to ends.
2. Blow-dry the hair, and make sure to create a side part.
3. Using a one-inch curling iron, slightly bend the hair in alternating directions all the way around the head.
4. Distribute a generous amount of hair serum from mid-length to ends to create a wet look. He used Andrew Fitzsimons Virgin Repair Restructuring Serum.
5. After tucking the hair behind the ears, pull a few front pieces out to frame the face.
Seal the look with a super strong hair spray. He, of course, opted for Andrew Fitzsimons Hard Hold Hairspray.
6. Finish with a shine spray, like Andrew Fitzsimons Prism Shine Invisible Shine Hair Spray.
Up next, be the first to know our weekly content and sign up for our Poosh newsletter.