We recently spilled the tea on Kourt’s matcha latte recipe (if you haven’t tried it—fair warning it’s highly delicious and addictive). Below, we’re sharing exactly how she makes almond milk (one of the recommended ingredients in her famous latte). Scroll down for the step-by-step instructions on how to create almond milk in your home.
Serving Size:1 jar
Prep Time:10 mins.
Cook Time:3 mins.
Total Time:13 mins.
2 cups whole unroasted and unsalted organic almonds
6 cups water
*The Poosh touch: 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Boil water and add the almonds for three minutes.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Peel almonds by hand.
4. Add peeled almonds and water into a blender. Blend for two minutes or until almonds are broken down into a smooth mixture. *Optional: add vanilla extract
5. Use a fine-grade mesh bag and pour milk through it into a big glass bowl.
6. Add almond milk to a mason jar and store for up to three days.
Be sure to share your photos on Instagram using the hashtag #pooshpalate for a chance to be re-grammed on our social.