1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place almond meal, coconut, paprika, cayenne, garlic, sea salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Crack egg into another shallow bowl and whisk.
4. One by one, dredge each chicken tender in the egg bowl, wiping off any excess and then dip each into the almond meal mixture. Roll until each tender is covered completely.
5. Place the coated tenders on a baking pan lined with parchment paper or a wire rack that fits on a baking sheet. The wire rack will make for a crispier texture.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping the tenders once at the 10-minute mark.
7. When done, the chicken tenders will be golden brown and completely cooked through. Remove tenders from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
FOR DIPPING SAUCE
1. Add all ingredients to a small cup and whisk briskly until smooth.