Ooo, la la. What could this entail? A world of sex-related clues, mysteries, and tasks for a spiced-up night? We’re intrigued.
A sexvenger hunt (aka sex scavenger hunt) is a way for you and your significant lover to have fun, intimate moments with each other. Try a new form of entertainment in the bedroom if your sex life is a little bland right now. If it’s not, then it’s still good to have this in your rotation to switch things up a bit. Read on to play along in our first-ever steamy scavenger hunt.
Find these things to set the mood for the night:
1. A place to kiss and make out like you did back in high school.
2. A place to have sex (somewhere new and exciting).
3. A music playlist to set the mood and rhythm for sex.
4. A good scented candle for lighting and aroma to fill the room.
Find these things to look and feel sexy:
For him – A chic pair of silk boxers.
For her – New undergarments that they haven’t seen before.
Find these things for steamy hot sex:
1. Discover a new position that you’ve never done before.
2. Your favorite lube.
3. If you enjoy rough sex, incorporate restraints, cuffs, or a whip.
4. A blindfold to heighten your other senses.
5. A new foreplay routine.
6. Something that tickles and is sensual enough to rub over them such as a feather or beads.
7. Something to lick off their body.
8. A practiced, sexy pose in your favorite undergarments for your partner to take a picture of you.
9. Kinky phrases to say when you’re about to orgasm.
10. Bring out the munkeybarz!
11. A vibrator for your partner to be in control of.
Don’t forget to let go of all inhibitions and have a good time! It’ll be one for the books and leave a lasting impression on your s/o.
Shop our sex and love collection:
The content provided in this article is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that Poosh, LLC (“Poosh”) is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. You understand and agree that Poosh shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information in the article.
Up next, be the first to know our weekly content and sign up for our Poosh newsletter.