Fruit roll-ups aren’t just for kids. This plant-based, all-natural, and vegan version of your favorite childhood treat only requires three ingredients. With no added sugar, this health(ier) alternative will satisfy your midday cravings. The plum and pomegranate flavors make for a sweet and perfectly tangy bite. Plus, they’re a great addition to your after-school snack selection. Learn the step-by-step instructions on how to make the yummy fruit roll-ups below.
Plum Fruit Roll-Up
Dietary Info:Plant-Based, No Added Sugar, All-Natural, Vegan, Organic
Serving Size:One 13 x 18 baking sheet
Prep Time:5-10 mins
Cook Time:4-6 hours
Total Time:4 hrs 10 mins-6 hrs 10 mins
2 lbs of plums
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon pomegranate juice, or water and/or lemon juice
1. Wash and deseed all the plums, and add them to a pot.
2. Add salt and pomegranate juice to the pot.
3. Cook on low heat until it becomes half the size and the fruit is soft.
4. Depending on the desired consistency, you can spread it straight onto the pan so it has chunks, or blend it.
5. Place parchment paper on your baking sheet, and spread your fruit mixture to the thickness you desire. Depending on the thickness, you might need a second baking sheet or oven-safe dish.
6. Bake at 140° F for 4-6 hours until dehydrated.
7. You’ll know it is ready when the top is no longer sticky to the touch. Enjoy!
Up next, be the first to know our weekly content and sign up for our Poosh newsletter.