If you ask me, nothing goes together better than a little sweet and savory combination. These mini turkey patties are simple to make, totally delicious, and a great way to sneak some extra veggies into your kid’s diet. Turkey is low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in protein, so it can be a tasty addition to any healthy eating plan.
Pair them with some of Grama’s Sweet Chilli Sauce for a drool-worthy combo that will leave you begging for seconds and thirds. This recipe makes for a perfect weekly dinner or a great meal for a larger party. Tip #1: Serve with a side of our melt-in-your-mouth sweet potatoes. Tip #2: Keep lefties in the fridge for a day or two and heat up for the perfect after-camp/school snack.
Recipe instructions included below:
Mini Turkey Patties
Recipe Type:Meal or Appetizer
Dietary Info:Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Prep Time:10 min.
Cook Time:10 min.
Total Time:20 min.
2 pounds organic lean turkey meat
1 organic egg
1/2 cup finely chopped organic spinach
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
3 teaspoons Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
2 teaspoons thyme
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons oregano
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
1 jar Grama’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
1. Place organic turkey in a bowl.
2. Add the egg, spinach, onion, garlic, and all of the seasoning, and mix well until combined.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet or large pan with olive oil until hot.
4. Form small (3-inch diameter) patties with your hands and place onto heated skillet.
5. Cook each side for 3-4 minutes, or until browned.
6. Total cooking time per patty should be approximately 8-10 minutes, depending on how browned you like your burgers.
7. Remove from skillet, let cool, and serve with a side of Grama’s Sweet Chilli Sauce (and maybe even a side of sweet potatoes).
Be sure to share your photos on Instagram using the hashtag #pooshpalate for a chance to be re-grammed on our social.