This chicken dish is as simple as they come, and the secret ingredient is … wait for it … grass-fed butter. Treat yourself to this high-in-protein, high-in-healthy-fats meal that is melt-in-your-mouth savory and delicious. We may say this a lot, but the recipe below is bound to become a staple in any household. It’s just too good. Do yourselves a favor and make it for friends. You will blow them away, and you’ll have them thinking you are a culinary expert. You can also save leftovers to top off your favorite salad for lunch the next day.
Recipe instructions included below:
Gluten-Free Butter-Baked Chicken Thighs
Serving Size:5-8 servings
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:45 minutes
Total Time:55 minutes
5-10 organic chicken thighs
1 tablespoon pink salt
2 teaspoons pepper
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon thyme
2 teaspoons paprika
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon organic grass-fed butter per chicken thigh
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Lay chicken thighs on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle half of the seasoning measurements on each thigh evenly.
4. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over all of the thighs.
5. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the thighs.
6. Turn thighs over and sprinkle remaining seasoning ingredients.
7. Add the remaining olive oil and the juice of another lemon.
8. Take 1 tablespoon of grass-fed butter (about 1/4 inch of a pat of butter) and place on each chicken thigh.
9. Place in the oven for 30 minutes on 375° F, flipping halfway.
10. Then turn up to broil and broil for 15 minutes, flipping halfway.
11. Remove from the oven, let cool, and brace yourselves for the juiciest, most flavorful chicken.
Be sure to share your photos on Instagram using the hashtag #pooshpalate for a chance to be re-grammed on our social.