The world of supplements can be intimidating. Back in the day, we were simply told to take one daily pill that had all the essential vitamins for better health. Now, thanks to improved studies and the wellness boom, there are options designed for specific needs and desires. Which is great, yes, but we hear ya—if you’re new to the supplement world, the wide selection and fluffy marketing can be overwhelming and sometimes confusing. “Where do I even start? Vitamin C, I know I should take it, but why and how much?” The list of thoughts goes on …
Ahead, we’re taking some of the pressure off of updating your daily routine with an easy schedule for when and why to incorporate supplements with key ingredients into your wellness regimen.
*Use this as a rough guideline and adjust accordingly as it fits your day-to-day routine and lifestyle.
Collagen Inner Beauty Boost Supercharged
The Beauty Chef
Start your day the way Kourt does, with a glass of The Beauty Chef’s Collagen Inner Beauty Boost.
• Collagen peptides to help support skin elasticity and moisture, a youthful appearance, and hair and nail strength**
• 100% daily value of vitamin C to help promote collagen production and boost glowing skin**
How to use: Add the elixir to a cold (or warm) liquid—we do ours with water—for a sippable burst of collagen radiance.
Time your matcha latte in the morning or late a.m. depending on when you need a boost of energy. Kourt typically drinks her green latte after her workout.
• Boosts Energy: natural caffeine combined with L-Theanine to help boost energy, enhance mood, and release fatigue.
• Enhances Beauty: Catechin, EGCG, and Vitamin B2 and C helps reduce sunspots and redness, shrink pores, suppress acne, even out skin tone, promote moisture retention, improve skin elasticity, and aid tissues to utilize oxygen more efficiently.
• Improves Gut Health: improves gut composition, raises thermogenesis to burn internal fats, detoxes by alkalizing the pH in the body, and metabolizes sugar/amino acids/lipids.
• Enhances Memory and Focus: relaxes the brain to induce mental clarity, improve concentration, and reduce brain fog
• Boosts Immunity: packed with antioxidants and vitamin C to help boost immunity and overall health.
9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Chagaccino RTD Powder
If you’re not in the mood for matcha but still want a subtle jolt of energy and concentration, amplify your morning brew with a pack of chaga.
• Known to increase mental focus, reduce fatigue while balancing energy, and improve immune function since it’s a natural antimicrobial
• Anti-inflammatory and natural antioxidant
• Caffeine alternative (without all the jittery side effects)
• Sugar-free, vegan, keto-friendly
Learn how to make a chagaccino latte at home here.
Adult Chocolate Probiotic Hearts
Gryph & Ivyrose
Probiotic time all packed in a delicious chocolate treat. Enjoy one heart each day before or after a meal.
• 15 billion probiotics and natural prebiotics in each heart to help maintain a healthy digestive tract
• Promotes strong gut health
• Balance good bacteria in your digestive system
Oatmeal Plant-Based Protein Bar - 12 Pack
A plant-based afternoon snack while you hustle through the rest of your day.
• Contains prebiotic fibers like cassava flour and quinoa for good gut bacteria
• Nutritious and clean plant proteins like pea and pumpkin seeds to curb appetite
• Vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, GMO-free, and kosher with 2 grams of sugar per bar
• Packed with pre- and probiotics for gut and digestive health
• Antioxidants from ingredients like chaga, turmeric, and acai help protect your cells against free radicals. Plus, anti-inflammatories like turmeric are an excellent addition to any protein or superfood bar blend.
Upriser Mango Pineapple Kombucha 6-pack $15
Five o’clock somewhere, right? If you’re planning to go to bed early, add this tablet to your early afternoon ritual, but if you’re gearing up for a night out and want an extra boost, add one of these dissolvable kombucha tabs from Qula to your mixy.
• Electrolytes for hydration
• Matcha green tea for an energy hit
• Vegan, keto, gluten-free, less than 1 gram of sugar, and only five calories
• Contains billions of live probiotics (again, gut health)
• Natural caffeine combined with L-theanine (aka a calm alertness without drowsiness)
How to use: Dissolve 1 tablet per 12 oz of still or sparkling water (~10 min)
Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte
Vital Proteins x Poosh
Wrap up your day with a creamy cup of our signature Moon Milk Latte. The delicious bedtime beverage help send your mind and body into a blissful and well-deserved night of rest.
Here’s Kourt’s Moon Milk Latte recipe.
• Bone broth collagen to help support skin elasticity and moisture, a youthful appearance, and hair and nail strength**
• Ashwagandha to help the body regulate stress**
• Magnesium and melatonin for a great night’s sleep**
• Melatonin can be useful in shortening the time it takes to fall asleep and reducing the number of times we wake up in the night
• Dairy- and gluten-free
The content provided in this article is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that Poosh, LLC (“Poosh”) is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. You understand and agree that Poosh shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information in the article.
Up next, be the first to know our weekly content and sign up for our Poosh newsletter.