Every day after I say a prayer, I keep the positive vibes going with my morning cup of Collagen Vibes. I spent months developing the perfect formula with my Poosh team, and it’s been so rewarding to see the final product come to life.
I keep our Collagen Vibes in my bedroom with a spoon and a glass, and mix two scoops with warm water. I know others love to add it to a smoothie or to another drink like almond milk, or even tea.
My doctor recommended I take it on an empty tummy and wait 20 minutes before eating anything else to get the maximum benefits, which I find works the best for me. Because two scoops has 9 grams of protein, it keeps me full for hours until after my workout.
I’ve been drinking collagen (the main protein found in the body: think hair, skin, bones, muscles, joints, and tendons) every morning for years, and it’s made such a difference in my body: I notice a glow in my skin, my hair is healthy, and my nails are so much stronger. It also helps my body recover more quickly from my intense workouts by supporting my bones and joints.
Collagen has unique properties that can’t be found in other protein sources, which is why I add it into my routine.
I love starting my day with Collagen Vibes. It’s so light and refreshing, and packed with ingredients that offer a variety of beauty benefits. When we were creating the products, I wanted to make sure they were made with the best possible ingredients for your mind and body:
- Hyaluronic acid absolutely transformed my skin when I started using it topically, so I made sure it was a main ingredient in this blend to also boost my wellness from the inside out.
- To promote collagen production, boost glowing skin, and support immune health, we added 100% the daily value of vitamin C. We also added 200% the daily value of zinc to our formula to support the structure of skin cells, which is fundamental to overall skin health.
- I believe in trying to do things in moderation, so while these products are gluten and dairy-free, I don’t practice a vegan lifestyle. Our powder includes 10 grams of collagen per serving, sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised Brazilian bovine. As of now, there isn’t a known source of vegan collagen.
- We also included organic amla berry fruit (also known as Indian Gooseberry), a powerful antioxidant that is traditionally believed to provide adaptogenic properties, support hair growth, and aid in an overall more youthful appearance. The body’s collagen levels can start to decline around the age of 25, so consuming collagen can help boost the body’s ability to produce more of it.
- This blend only has 3 grams of sugar per serving from natural fruits, so I get the extra benefits of our added ingredients and can still keep sugar intake low.
Up next, be the first to know our weekly content and sign up for our Poosh newsletter.