Calling all campers!
If you joined in last weekend on our TikTok and other social channels, you may have noticed our most massive event yet. Our second annual Camp Poosh—a four-night, exclusive adult sleepaway camp—happened to coincide with Coachella this year, and we went bigger than ever before.
We invited 16 campers to spend Thursday through Monday in Palm Desert at Avant Stay’s Buena Vista property for an exclusive experience designed by our team and go-to event planner Mindy Weiss. More than 700 Pooshies (plus guests like Diplo, Ariana Madix, and the Gorillaz) joined the fun for our big party on Saturday—because summer camp is all about making new friends.
Let us take you through these epic four days…
Our campers arrived and kicked things off the day before the festival with camp registration where a bulletin board-style map of the entire estate was posted. along with signage of each camper so friendships are made right out the gate. Campers could find the party itinerary, as well as QR codes to our top Poosh content for best self-care practices to guide recovery and wellness throughout.
After registration, our Camp Poosh Troop entered their cozy bunk rooms (ok, so we’re not actually camping) to find custom Slip Silk Camp Poosh bedding and a Camp Poosh-curated welcome kit with goodies to keep them going and glowing throughout the weekend.
In the Welcome Kit:
- Pottery Barn Teen luxe Cube Dorm Trunk for storing all the goodies
- Candles by Dairy Boy
- A custom Camp Poosh sweat suit and hat by Lonely Ghost
- Face Saver Acne Blemish Patches by Welly for the desert and dust, plus a First Aid Kit because none of us can feel our feet anymore
- Custom Camp Poosh water bottles, matches, silk sleeping bags, silk pajamas, scrunchies, travel neck pillows, flashlights, hair turbans, fans, stickers, and luxe pillowcases, all by Slip Silk
- A chic Kurvana kit of personalized cannabis vape pens
- Two boxes of pre-rolled joints by Drew Martin, indica and sativa for different #moods
- A Polaroid Music P1 Bluetooth speaker
- A Polaroid Now + Generation 2 Starter Kit, aka dope camera with film, plus a small photo album and camera strap
- Lemme Sea Moss Tincture and Lemme Matcha
- A quilted, cotton Pendleton blanket
- The Botanical Repair Collection from Aveda
- Delicious, guilt-free candy from SmartSweets
- Sensitive Tinted Mineral Sunscreen, After Sun Lotion, and Advanced Hydration Sunscreen Spray by Eucerin
- Custom, drop letter name necklaces by The Sis Kiss
- Lumify Drops to keep eyes bright
- Custom, oversized jean jacket with each camper’s name embroidered on it by Lee Jeans
- Dolce Glow Goccia di Sole Hydrating Self-Tanning Serum Drops for a safe and natural summer tint
- Sweet, crunchy popcorn treats by Cookie Pop Candy Pop
- Functional mushroom chocolates from Alice Mushrooms
- The Shark Flexstyle™ Air-Drying and Styling System
- Qula antioxidant and probiotic drink mixer packs
- Smarter HEPA mini air purifiers and filters
- Nez mini deodorants
- Basis electrolytes packets in three delicious flavors
- Kinder Beauty Vitamin C Serum
After settling into rooms stocked with the cutest pastel Frigidaire mini fridges full of refreshing Celsius energy drinks, campers went to the Camp Poosh Outfitters by DSW to pick out shoes for the weekend before fashionably strolling to the “campgrounds” in Lucky Brand Mary Janes, Dr. Martens, Vans, Steve Madden, and Tevas. With Jean supplied chic bustier corsets and dresses, and Lee Jeans gifted our crew all of their denim gear to wear throughout the weekend.
Our overnighters enjoyed a Mexican-inspired lunch spread by Chef K where everyone got to know each other around the big table. Next stop—relaxing by the pool and getting faux glow spray tans by Dolce Glow to set the (even-tanned) tone. After sufficient bronzing, we moved into a Happy Camper Hour with cocktails before our delicious Camp Poosh Troop Welcome Dinner, followed by a classic campfire s’more fest, topped with Lindt chocolate bars—the s’more the merrier.
Campers woke up to a mouthwatering breakfast spread by Chef K, followed by wellness activities that included Platefit’s signature Core and Booty workouts (27 minutes is all it takes for a serious sweat,) saunas, and cold plunges for getting pre-party snatched, lymphatic drainage style.
Now that everyone was feeling bikini-ready, it’s pool party time. Our very own camper and DJ-in-residence Carter Cruise supplied the vibe while campers enjoyed the Camp Cocktail bar, snacks, and poolside hangs, complete with a Eucerin station that had us covered with Sun Sensitive Tinted Mineral Face Lotion SPF 35 (tailor-made for different skin types and tones) and more from their extensive clinical line.
Delicious, photo-worthy lunch and dinner spreads by Chef K satisfied hungry appetites every day while campers took advantage of full beauty prep—because festival glam is obvs crucial.
Anastasia Beverly Hills applied the makeup and glitter that never ran out. Shark Beauty™ set up a Style Shop Salon for looks from ‘90s-inspired, voluminous waves, butterfly clips, and zigzag headbands using the Shark FlexStyle™ Air Drying and Styling System. And a full Aveda Hair Garden (think, outdoor-salon-in-a-tropical-forest vibe) was created for expert products and nostalgic styles like bejeweled braids, space buns, and hair wraps with Frasier Sterling’s sustainable hair beads.
Kicking off the afternoon, Drew Martin had a joint bar and a demo on how to roll them yourself. But of course, pre-rolls were abundant for grab and go (er, chill) purposes.
ByChari supplied a special area for custom jewelry. VIP campers were able to design their own pearl, beaded belly chains to flaunt poolside and partyside. They could also get piercings with custom, Poosh-designed (by Kourt herself) earrings to stay shining all night.
Between getting glammed up and shopping the Poosh-approved goods, campers filed into the perfectly executed Con-Tent—our “Camp Bunk” photo shoot by Slip Silk. In a traditional canvas tent with classic camp trunks by Dormify, campers enjoyed custom silk everything—sleeping bags, silk pajamas, beds with silk bedding, silk sleep masks, and more. Poosh’s go-to photographer Pierre was there to capture every photo op during the entire weekend.
For Pooshies truly dedicated to a fun, memorable time, JonBoy was there to supply his famous tattoos, including a flash sheet of 20 Poosh x JonBoy designs to honor Hulu’s recent drop of “Kourt and Travis’ Wedding” and the permanence of ‘Til Death Do Us Part. But guests could also get any designs and words they wanted.
JonBoy stayed all weekend for VIP’s. Liz and Sam from our team got CAMP POOSH tattooed on their butts (our commitment is real), and Ariana Madix even got a cute, little alien tattoo. The Sis Kiss also offered permanent jewelry all day—gold and silver bracelets with zero clasp—to symbolize the permanence of Kourt and Travis’ love.
Jump on the Schoolbus provided a Camp Poosh bus stocked with coolers of Loverboy for easy commuting to and from the festival. And because this isn’t our first rodeo, Chef K had a late-night spread of snacks for returning festival-goers with the munchies.
Today’s the big day! The Camp Poosh Troop woke up to a cereal bar sponsored by Califia Farms featuring their organic almond, oat milks, and coffee creamers and Three Wishes high-protein, gluten-free cereal. Then it was off to get glam for the big event— right after we sang happy birthday to Kourtney for an early birthday celebration, of course!
At 1pm, our h.wood X Camp Poosh got things moving. DJ Cassidy (the same DJ from Kourt and Travis’ wedding) was spinning dance tunes, and musical guest Mike Posner shut the desert oasis club down with posi vibes. The energy was wild! When Mike played “Stand by Me,” the crowd linked arms and swayed, strangers hugged, and big love filled the air.
Many of our immersive stations from Friday remained open on Saturday for the 700+ guests on the list to enjoy alongside the main event of the weekend—the party, baby. We kept the door manned by Viper Girls, of course—we keep things tight. All guests included friends of Poosh, and friends of our campers; it was a banger, but still a closed event. Beverage stations provided custom Poosh cocktails at the main bar with plenty of picnic seating. An 818 bar for our tequila girlies overflowed with fun cocktails like Pooshtinis, Pooshies and Cream, and a Poosharita to get the party going.
The Drink Hall also had these can’t-miss beverages:
- Boisson provided adaptogenic mocktails for healthy mood elevation and glowing skin.
- Poppi kept microbiomes in check with low-sugar sodas containing gut-friendly probiotics.
- Ophora water made sure our hydration game was elevated with hydrogen-boosted H2O in water kegs all around the property to fill the custom Camp Poosh water bottles Slip Silk provided
- Crown Royal Peach provided a slushy station with in-cred-ible mixed slushies.
- SkinTe provided skin-boosting sparkling teas with botanical collagen.
- Chef K’s bartenders, Magic and Cocktails, were the master mixers, showing off magic tricks, smoke-bursting bubbles, and mid-air pours (literally what?).
- Plant Botanical served premium vodka and pre-mixed drink seltzers infused with botanicals for refreshing, light beverages.
- LoverBoy had hard tea spritzers and canned martinis on deck for those looking for a steeped buzz.
- Camp Craft Cocktails supplied all the classics and more.
- Igloo coolers in every corner stayed well-stocked with the goods.
- Malibu Brewing Co had tasty light beers ready to go.
- Hampton Water Wine provided the most summery rosé.
The fully-loaded Camp Poosh Store was a major hit—no checkout necessary. Inside, guests found:
The Dining Hall had a variety of provisions for anyone needing a little extra camp fuel:
- 5 Elementos Mexican food truck was there all day Saturday.
- Monty’s Good Burger served up vegan patties for the Saturday party.
- Trill Burgers mixed it up with serious sustenance and traditional burgers by Big Buns the rapper.
- Postmates had a fruity popsicle stand to keep things cool.
- Repurpose supplied sustainable home goods to cut back on carbon footprint.
- There were Lomi compost retainers around for low food waste.
- A-Sha Dry Noodles supplied ramen and other tasty noodle dishes.
Other food stops around the property:
- Daring Foods provided delicious tray-passed snacks such as The Camp Kebab, and VIP’s were treated to paella, all made with Poosh’s favorite plant-based chicken.
- Kourt’s personal favorite, Thrifty Ice Cream exclusively at Rite-Aid—a throwback for anyone who grew up in California. Guests were able to snag a scoop in a cup or cone of Kourtney’s six favorite flavors such as rainbow sherbet, butter pecan, and more IFKYK.
- The Celsius Poolside Oasis was a fruit-forward experience inspired by the zesty citrus finish of the newest Oasis Vibe flavor. It had a canteen, an ice luge, and a fruit cart by Gourmeletas.
- Alice Mushrooms had functional chocolate samples and chocolate-covered, frozen bananas to turn up the creativity and energy while campers floated in and out of each activation.
Camp just isn’t camp without arts and crafts, so we had Caboodles on hand for campers to DIY with stickers and decor, all thanks to Oriental Trading, for their most prized take-home goodies. And Lee Jeans also supplied customized denim with patches and embroidery for more take-home wearables from their DIY denim workshop.
Sunday focused on major recovery. To jumpstart the lymphatic system, we provided more Platefit workouts, cold plunges, and saunas. Dr. Natazia zu Stolberg, founder of Wei Clinic, administered acupuncture and expertly placed WTHN sterling silver exclusive ear seeds to activate the nervous system and help restore focus, boost digestion, improve sleep quality, decrease stress and anxiety, and increase energy for a total reset.
Of course, we had Carter Cruise DJing poolside to set the tone. Our Camp Poosh Troop could still get their glam done and enjoy fresh-pressed cocktails and juices from Pressed Juicery while lounging by the pool.
Chef K served the final dinner spread—a pasta bar with braised short ribs, chicken piccata, and stunning vegan edible candles made from herbs and Miyoko’s vegan butter on Charity Leaf sustainable serve ware—before the bus took the campers to the last night of the festival. To wind the evening down, campers found a Turndown Kit on their beds that included some must-haves from the Welcome Kit, plus some extra sleep-inducing goodies.
Poosh is very proud to have partnered with Shipstation to send boxes from Saturday’s event directly to people’s homes, so they didn’t have to worry about carrying all of their Poosh goodies to the festival. The Camp Poosh Troop had one last breakfast Saturday morning (breakfast sliders and more by Chef K, of course) before hitting the road after a bittersweet goodbye.
Can’t wait to see you all at Camp Poosh next year!
- BFA was there for major photo ops.
- Elite Audio Video helped compile amazing footage.
- Lomi provided compost machines to keep our waste to a minimum.
- Our amazing custom builds were designed by Enso Creative.
- Amazon Live took care of the livestream.
- Business and Pleasure Co. provided umbrellas, towels, and directors chairs for activations.
- High-quality Big Joe floaties in the pool provided more photo ops.
*This post is a paid partnership with SmartSweets, Slip Silk, Shark Beauty, Aveda, Celsius, Eucerin, Thrifty exclusively sold at Rite Aid, Hulu, DSW, Lee, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Lindt, Smarter Hepa LLC, Dairy Boy, Califia Farms, Boisson, Caboodles, ByChari, Big Joe’s, Cookie Pop Candy Popcorn, Loverboy, Lumify, EO, Kinder Beauty, Daring Foods
Up next, be the first to know our weekly content and sign up for our Poosh newsletter.