If we learned anything about ourselves in the past couple of years, it’s that genuine relaxation and physical self-care have a domino effect on our overall well-being. At Poosh, we’re always trying to upgrade our bath and body game to keep things fresh, effective, and exciting, so that we don’t put crucial care on the back burner. Here are a few of our latest obsessions.
Kapha Energizing Abhyanga Massage and Body Oil
- So much more than a deep post-bath moisturizer, it’s a tool for cleansing self-massage.
- Abhyanga massage nourishes the skin and tissues.
- The massage oil energizes Kapha dosha energy.
- Massage stimulates the immune system.
- The practice supports lymphatic drainage, moving muscle and fat stagnation.
Malibu Made Glow Oil
C & the Moon
- This 2-in-1 hydrating oil can be used on both the hair and the body.
- It’s made from decadent organic oils and food-grade vanilla essence for a warm, soothing, familiar scent.
Rose on Rose Body Roller
- This tool is dual-sided with a beaded, massaging end and a pressing, smooth end in cooling, refreshing natural rose quartz.
- Rolling the body helps relax tight or strained muscles, alleviate fluid retention, and aid lymphatic flow in the skin tissue for debloating and depuffing.
- It helps boost immune function and circulation while reducing overall stress.
Slimming Abhyanga Massage and Body Oil
- This skin-nourishing oil is emollient but easily absorbed.
- Self-massage energizes the body and improves circulation.
- It’s very soothing to the nervous system, making it perfect for times of stress, or unwinding before bed.
- Regular self-massage with this oil helps reduce the appearance of cellulite, toning the body and increasing metabolism to remove stagnant cells and stubborn fatty deposits.
Hormone Soothing Bath Soak
- Perfect for an energetic cleanse or a grounding moment.
- These salts help uplevel your bath game with hormone-supporting botanicals shatavari and wild yam.
Forma Terra to Bathe
- Both a natural bath soak and a sound bath meditation by Faye Mallett, this restorative set turns your bathroom into an actual spa experience.
- Kaolin clay is packed with minerals and drawing properties to pull out dirt and toxins.
- Colloidal oat and aloe are antimicrobial and super hydrating, infusing water into the skin.
- Aromatic therapy helps you to ground and sink into presence while sandalwood and patchouli give woody, earthy notes with a light citrus top.
Milk + Honey Whipped Body Butter
- Our entire team is obsessed with this ultimate hydrator due to its super-powerful moisturizing effects and dreamy texture.
- No added fragrances in this blend, just the earthy, natural, light scent of rich cocoa and shea butter for long-lasting, intense moisture you can use everywhere.
Skincare Discovery Set
- This curated ritual set is an excellent place to start for exploring holistic, Ayurvedic skincare.
- Use the Collagen Cream, followed by the Balancing Face Oil, then the Kansa Wand for a deeply nourishing, hydrating, and sculpting routine to restore glow, push nutrients into the skin’s surface, and calm redness.
- The Kansa Wand is a massage tool that is tipped on both ends with an ancient bronze alloy that’s both thermally and electrically conductive to invigorate the skin and give a moment of meditative peace.
- The Calming Lip Therapy seals in moisture to your face’s hard-working tissues.
Beauty Bloom: Hibiscus Body Polisher
- This dual-purpose scrub exfoliates surface cells with sugar cane and hibiscus.
- It also pushes botanical nutrients and moisture deep into fresh skin with luxurious shea butter.
- Natural antioxidants protect new cells and promote cell growth for a super glowy finish.
Calming Abhyanga Massage and Body Oil
- Helping to pacify anxious Vata energy, this calming oil is nourishing to both the body and mind.
- It improves lymphatic flow and circulation to boost immunity and stamina.
Blushing Agave Nectar Body Oil
- Unlike most body oils, this potent blend can be used on the face and body.
- Blushing agave contains a wide range of high-linoleic acids, which are vital for delivering lasting, juicy moisture.
- Blue agave leaf extract reduces the appearance of dryness by encouraging cells to turn over and locking in hydration to plump and reduce the look of fine lines, anywhere.
- It has a fresh and light berries-and-cream scent, perfect for spring.
Beauty Polished Exfoliating Mittens
- The texture of these mittens is like little micro-diamonds that buff away an unreal amount of dead skin to reveal an otherwordly soft, even, and glowy finish.
- They are best used on damp skin that has been steaming or soaking so that everything is softened and loosened up, so use toward the end of a bath or steamy shower.
- Moisturize afterward with one of the body oils or butters for your best skin ever.
Up next, be the first to know our weekly content and sign up for our Poosh newsletter.