Looking for a healthy-ish snack? Check. Keto-friendly for you? Check. Yummy enough for an after-school treat, but without all the unnecessary additives? Check. Minimal effort in the kitchen? Check. If we haven’t convinced you yet, let the photos of these homemade cheese crisps sway your cravings. We’re sharing quite possibly the easiest recipe ever to enter your Poosh-approved cookbook. All you need is cheddar cheese and your choice of flavored seasoning to enjoy this bite-sized snack.
Enjoy them on their own, as a topping for extra crunch on your favorite salad, or dipped in hummus. Check out our step-by-step instructions for keto cheese crackers below.
2-Ingredient Keto Cheese Crisps
Prep Time:2 mins
Cook Time:30-40 mins
Total Time:30-40 mins
Seasoning of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. Slice the cheese into small squares.
3. Place squares on parchment paper.
4. Bake squares for 30-40 minutes or until they are golden brown.
5. Remove squares from oven and let them cool. Sprinkle with your choice of seasoning (ranch and pizza seasoning are our picks).
Up next, shop our Vital Proteins x Poosh Dream of Me Collagen Tea™ ($38).